The computational electromagnetics research lab focuses on the development and implementation of proper algorithms to different electromagnetic problems in the range of zero frequency (DC) to optical frequencies. The research subjects include:
– Electromagnetic wave propagation from low radio frequencies to millimeterwave band and optical wavelengths
– Analysis and design of different passive microwave and optical devices and circuits
– Analysis and design of antennas
– Electromagnetic scattering analysis
– Electromagnetic interference (EMI) and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) analysis
– Bioelectromagnetics, etc.
Some researches are reported in different international journals and conferences.